- The ultimate goal of this RFA is to support intervention research on health disparities that is jointly conducted by communities and researchers.
- This RFA will utilize the NIH resource-related research projects (R24) grant award mechanism.
- The total amount to be awarded is $4.5 million.
- The anticipated number of awards is 5-10.
- Eligible organizations include not-for-profit and for-profit, public or private organizations, units of state and local governments, eligible agencies of the Federal Government, domestic institutions/organizations, faith-based or community-based organizations, and Native American tribal organizations.
- Eligible principal investigators are any individuals with the skills, knowledge, and resources necessary to carry out the proposed research.
- Each applicant may submit only one application in response to this RFA.
- The PHS 398 application instructions are available at http://grants.nih.gov/grants/funding/phs398/phs398.html in an interactive format. For further assistance contact GrantsInfo, Telephone (301) 435-0714, Email: GrantsInfo@nih.gov.
Who can apply:
City Or Township Governments
Federally Recognized Indian Tribal Governments
Independent School Districts
Native American Organization
Non-Government - General
Nonprofits Having A 501(C)(3) Status With The IRS, Other Than Institutions Of Higher Education
Nonprofits That Do Not Have A 501(C)(3) Status With The IRS, Other Than Institutions Of Higher Education
Other Private Institution/Organization
Private Institutions Of Higher Education
Private Nonprofit Institution/Organization (Includes Institutions Of Higher Education, Hospitals)
Public And State Controlled Institutions Of Higher Education
Public Housing Authorities/Indian Housing Authorities
Quasi-Public Nonprofit Institution/Organization
Small Business (Less Than 500 Employees
Special District Governments
State (Includes District Of Columbia; Includes Institutions Of Higher Education And Hospitals)
U.S. Territories And Possessions (Includes Institutions Of Higher Education, Hospitals)
Eligible functional categories:
Loan Repayment for Health Disparities Research
If you have problems accessing the full announcement, please contact:
NIH OER Webmaster